The Electricity for Refrigeration, Heating, and Air Conditioning Program is our revolutionary program dedicated to all things HVAC when it comes to the electrical components of the system of course. This program has 18 units to teach you everything you need to know about the electrical components, features, and accessories that are associated with Refrigeration, Heating, and Air-Conditioning.
If you are in the HVAC (Refrigeration, Heating, and Air Conditioning) profession or an electrician who works on the electrical side of these HVAC systems, which includes many master electricians working for HVAC Contractors, this is the course you want. The in-depth study and quizzes ensure you fully understand the topics and can apply them in the field. This program also covers “troubleshooting” tips for HVAC systems as well.
The Fast Trax Aqua Program offers everything you need to be successful in your career as an HVAC Technician or Electrician who works on Refrigeration, Heating, and Air Conditioning equipment. Here is a summary of the chapters that are covered.
- 1. ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- 2. BASIC ELECTRICITY
- 3. ELECTRIC CIRCUITS
- 4. ELECTRIC METERS
- 5. COMPONENTS, SYMBOLS, AND CIRCUITRY OF AIR-CONDITIONING WIRING DIAGRAMS
- 6. READING SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS
- 7. ALTERNATING CURRENT, POWER DISTRIBUTION, AND VOLTAGE SYSTEMS
- 8. BASIC ELECTRIC MOTORS
- 9. COMPONENTS FOR ELECTRIC MOTORS
- 10. CONTACTORS, RELAYS, AND OVERLOADS
- 11. THERMOSTATS, PRESSURE SWITCHES, AND OTHER ELECTRIC CONTROL DEVICES
- 12. ELECTRONIC CONTROL DEVICES
- 13. HEATING CONTROL DEVICES
- 14. TROUBLESHOOTING ELECTRIC CONTROL DEVICES
- 15. RESIDENTIAL AIR-CONDITIONING CONTROL SYSTEMS
- 16. INSTALLATION OF HEATING, COOLING, AND REFRIGERATION SYSTEMS
- 17. COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL AIR-CONDITIONING CONTROL SYSTEMS
- 18. TROUBLESHOOTING MODERN REFRIGERATION, HEATING, AND AIR-CONDITIONING CONTROL CIRCUITRY AND SYSTEMS
- APPENDIX A. MOTOR REVIEW TABLE
- APPENDIX B. ELECTRICAL SYMBOLS
Notice: Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your course keys and instructions.
There are no reviews yet.